1: Legal Information
All African airways is not a real world based airline, but a virtual one, aimed at serving pilots for flight simulator (Microsoft flight simulator, Lockheed's PrePard3D) purposes. All material published in our website is on this spirit.
No part of the website may be copied or reproduced in any form (this includes but is not limited to: photocopying, recording, reproducing, or electronically storing). Any such act represents a copyright violation and theft of intellectual property solely owned and operated by Virtual United Airlines.
Any such act represents a copyright violation and theft of intellectual property solely owned and operated by All African Airways Virtual Airlines.
If you are sound and Able, with basic flight skills in Flight simulation and wants to take a ride, please be welcomed among us.
- Registering is free and is open for individuals as early as 16 years old
- Use of data is observed by European Union new GDPR regulation, and we fully enforce that. We try to collect as little data as possible.
- It is Up to new Joiner to provide accurate information, in case we are requested by authorities to explain how we process data given to us.
- The Application to All African airways is done through our online application form, which can be found
- All of our flights are operated online where possible, we encourage our new joiners to join FSAIRLINES. This is how we manage flight reports
- Ranks are determined by flights hours accumulated online, Our rank system is based On FS AIRLINES flight hours.
- Unfortunately, we don't accept hours done in another virtual airline, if you transfer to our company.
3: Flying in multiple airlines
We do not block our pilots to fly for others airlines, as long as they maintain activity and participate in our airlines events.
FS AIRLINES is our main Tracker system for now
This is a hobby done on spare time, we believe, freedom is key. pilots are just required to maintain normal activity. Suspension will only occur, if a pilot does not respect basic human relations with others.
Case of racism, xenophobic or demonstration of violence in any form will trigger definitive ban from our company.
As sad as it might be, terminating your virtual career with us is easy. Just send an email to the hub director which will take measures to terminate the pilot activity within our company. We will require you to give back any material; you might have come through during your time with us. We also require the leaving pilot not to disclose any of our Ops, guidelines and anything he might have know of our company and keep it to him or herself. This is a common and basic thing to observe.
5: Leave of absence, Inactivity
We try to keep it simple, any long absence from our company should be advised to the HR director. Any questions regarding the management of such leave of absence are to be check with corresponding personnel from the company
7: Hubs Management
Pilots Hubs are not definitive, any pilot can change Hubs during the course of his virtual career, just send a notification to the management who will assist you in processing your transfer.
Pilots can request any type of training, from any member of the airline based on each of the pilot experience.
9: Company Hierarchical Organization
All African airways operate as normal company with management structure. Pilots are encouraged to contact the respective director for information, guidance, or requests. Please keep in mind, that the organization is an hobby, members acting as director have lives, and are not always available for any inquiry, so replies may take a bit while, please be patient!.
Guidelines for our directors on how they should best represent, and be the face of our company. Anyone willing to be part of the staff must be ready to observe the guidelines as below, unless they are promoted or relieved.
- Conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
- Be at least 18 years of age at time of hire.
- Display honesty, truthfulness, and integrity.
- Do at least 2 flights per calendar month.
- Provide Guidance and help in any inquiry in accordance with the directed staff
- Not hold a staff position at any other Virtual Airline or Flying
Organization. - Be active on any network or media used by the company
Upon enrolment you will be granted with 5 hours of flight, if you flew on a any online network, provided that you can justify such activity( I.e: IVAO OR VATSIM activity)
- The structure of the Ranks are the ones acquired in the FSAIRLINES system and an hourly base rate.
- Second Flight Officer ====> Rank1
- First Flight Officer ====> Rank1
- Captain ====> Rank2
- Flight Captain ====> Rank2
- Senior Captain ====> Rank3
- Senior Flight Captain ====> Rank3
- Commercial Captain ====> Rank4
- Commercial Flight Captain ====> Rank5
A pilot not flying for above a period of 3 months, will be temporarily suspended, an email will be sent to know his whereabouts.
If any answer is not provided the following month, a temporary firing will be triggered. This period is up to 1 month more, in total 5 months of inactivity will see the pilots definitely removed from our company.
12: Final hiring
Upon your application, you are required to fly 2 flights in the coming two weeks. Failure to comply with this basic requirement will trigger a definitive rejection of your application.
13: Transfer Hours
As frustrating it can be, All African cannot accept hours done in another Virtual airlines, unless, we have agreements with that Airline through partnership.